Appeal For Kayiwa Fred's Brother William

  • connectionsforwellbeing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 5:55 AM
      Hello All,

      Kayiwa Fred is full of gratitude to all of those who have assisted him so he can better assist his team and his community. He has appreciated your prayers and concern during recent turmoil in Uganda.

      I am going to put out a word for Kayiwa Fred's brother, William. Kayiwa Fred asks for very little for his family. He understands we are here to help him survive so his loving heart can have some concrete impact.

      If Kayiwa Fred is asking for something for a family member, you can be sure it is not just a passing request. He knows that many people who contribute to him do not necessarily have a lot of money themselves. He is cautious about what he asks for.

      Because his brother was hurt in recent Kampala turmoil. I am going to advocate for Kayiwa Fred in getting some assistance for William. Kayiwa Fred is the oldest in his family and feels a big burden when a family member is in dire straights.

      William was injured on the way to boarding school and his mattress was stolen. I understand William is in the hospital recovering. Kayiwa Fred feels $200 would be a great encouragement to William. In my area of the world, it costs just $10 to send a money gram to Uganda. You can find the location nearest you here:

      http://www.facebook.com/l/ae7a7;www.moneygram.com/eFindUs/app/pages/MainPage

      If you prefer Western Union, you can find the nearest location here:

      http://www.facebook.com/l/ae7a7;www.westernunion.com/WUCOMWEB/staticMid.do?pagename=HomePage&method=load&countryCode=US&languageCode=en

      Thank you very much for pausing in your busy routine to consider a most special way of finding a place in Kayiwa Fred's magnificent heart.

      Barbara