Re: [learningfromeachother] Fred: sad times in Kampala

  • Kennedy Owino
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2009
      DEar FRed,

      I am well behind the ongoings, i don't watch television much and quite busy.
      Chris informed me yesterday about the sad happenings in Uganda.
      I really feel it and reminds me of the unfortunate violence that rocked Kenya.
      We are together with you in Prayers, please be safe.
      Let us know how we can help you here in Italy.
      The Kenyan community here in Lecce are equally saddened by what is happening to our brothers and Sisters in Uganda.

      Peace,

      Ken Owino
      Nafsi Africa Acrobats
      www.nafsiafrica.org