Re: [holistichelping] Helping Zoneziwoh with her website

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      good day, thanks Andrius for the quick response.
      actually no! i have never uploaded anything on the site, it was create by the web master and has been unable to put in those forums for ease update for me.

      besides, let me also seize this opportunity and share with our women/girls on the forum a an online petition requestion for a united nation of women that really works.

      link"http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/GEAR

      or  http://www.un-gear.eu/takeaction.shtml

      www.zoneziwohshow.com

      freelance writer
      blog www.thesop.org/html/writers.php?writer=zone

      http://www.Vision4Plenty.org/zoneziwoh

      Response to "NGO Worker Sentenced to Life Imprisonment"
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20090108080658zzzz.nb/topstory.html

      Response to UN Forum Seeks to Ensure Schooling for Children From Homes
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20081012153035tsop.nb/topstory.html

      Response to "Australia: Indian Women, Down Under and Tortured"
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20081106083032zzzz.nb/topstory.html

      Have We Forgotten How to Take Care of Ourselves?
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20081027060208zzzz.nb/topstory.html

      MERITOCRACY, BE YOUR PRINCIPLE