Helping Zoneziwoh with her website

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      zoneziwoh wrote:

      Hi Zoneziwoh!
      I share your request for help with Holistic Helping and also with Learn
      How to Learn. Maybe somebody can help? Please explain more, have you
      been able to upload content before? or did somebody do that for you?
      Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, ms@..., http://www.ms.lt

      good day,

      I am writing requesting for a help on http://www.zoneziwohshow.com
      <http://www.oneziwohshow.com/>, I want to be posting recent
      updates/upload…but I am unable since the forums has not be created to
      ease an illiterate in software like me. I will be glad if you could
      assist me to create it on the zoneziwohshow site so that I can
      upload/embed items unto the site.

      Many thanks

      www.zoneziwohshow.com

      freelance writer
      blog www.thesop.org/html/writers.php?writer=zone

      http://www.Vision4Plenty.org/zoneziwoh

      Response to "NGO Worker Sentenced to Life Imprisonment"
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20090108080658zzzz.nb/topstory.html

      Response to UN Forum Seeks to Ensure Schooling for Children From Homes
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20081012153035tsop.nb/topstory.html

      Response to "Australia: Indian Women, Down Under and Tortured"
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20081106083032zzzz.nb/topstory.html

      Have We Forgotten How to Take Care of Ourselves?
      http://newsblaze.com/story/20081027060208zzzz.nb/topstory.html

      MERITOCRACY, BE YOUR PRINCIPLE
    • zoneziwoh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
        good day, thanks Andrius for the quick response.
        actually no! i have never uploaded anything on the site, it was create by the web master and has been unable to put in those forums for ease update for me.

        besides, let me also seize this opportunity and share with our women/girls on the forum a an online petition requestion for a united nation of women that really works.

        link"http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/GEAR

        or  http://www.un-gear.eu/takeaction.shtml

[...]

        Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.