Fred: sad times in Kampala

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      Fred,

      I'm glad that you are safe. I'm sad for your news. I pray for you and
      all the people of Kampala.

      Please keep us posted how we can help.

      kayiwa fred wrote:
      > http://www.newvision.co.ug/
      > http://www.newvision.co.ug/
      > if u where in kampala u wont like the stuation
      > keep praying for us
      >
      > it was yesterday at 2pm when the news sarounded al over the
      capital city in uganda that their Kingdom is in wrangle with the govt
      > and now cios started
      > several people have been killed,
      > there is no stable conditions up to now
      > however, the militaly have taken over the city and every where in
      central uganda to cool down the mob justice and stop people from rooting
      things

      > at least our staffs, properties have been destroyed and stolen
      including the scaner, printer and monitor screen at place of work

      > there are also people who died not sure who is who
      >
      > am safe home in my room
      > i look an escape from town center and run home and everything is
      on stand still now

    • Kennedy Owino
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2009
        DEar FRed,

        I am well behind the ongoings, i don't watch television much and quite busy.
        Chris informed me yesterday about the sad happenings in Uganda.
        I really feel it and reminds me of the unfortunate violence that rocked Kenya.
        We are together with you in Prayers, please be safe.
        Let us know how we can help you here in Italy.
        The Kenyan community here in Lecce are equally saddened by what is happening to our brothers and Sisters in Uganda.

        Peace,

        Ken Owino
        Nafsi Africa Acrobats
        www.nafsiafrica.org