Re: [holistichelping] Wendi and Actwid Kongadzem, how are you?

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Dear Andrius,
      Thank you immensely for your email and for thinking about me and our members and our agricultural expertise.
      We are doing good healthwise and are busy with alley cropping on our demonstration farm. Last week ,we planted fifteen different spicies of medicinal plants in our ACTWID garden.We have very heavy rainfall here in Cameroon now and we are experiencing floods and landslides in many areas which have even led to some deaths of five ,two children and three adults.
      Yes , i think what you and Ricardo are converting to use to read information will be good for us too. We need to read information on a daily bases on agricultursl issues especially Climate Change updates.We equally read information daily on HIV/AIDS related issues to uodate our people here.
      So may we know what the call for nominations that you have mentioned was for?
      Immense thanks .
      Sincerely Wendi Losha Bernadette and ACTWID members.