Re: Barbara: YOU are a Connection for Well-Being!/Andrea's trip and more

  • connectionsforwellbeing
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2009
      Janet, it is so wonderful to hear from you. I will continue this conversation privately and include our mission statement, etc., but I am so very happy that you have considered hosting Connections For Wellbeing.

      The networking is happening all on its own because of our prayer group that is growing by new members nearly everyday. That is happening all on its' own. We just need an established nonprofit; a legal entity that is willing to host our work so donations coming through it for our projects (including Jared's) will be tax deductable for people and so we can grow. I honestly can't think of an organization I would love more to host us than yours. Please, let's talk soon about making this a deeply mutual beneficial experience!

      With unending gratitude,
      Barbara (and I think I can easily speak for Andrea, Jared and all the rest who will be positively impacted)

      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 11:23 PM
      Subject: Barbara: YOU are a Connection for Well-Being!/Andrea's trip and more

      Hello Dear Friends Barbara, Jared, and All,

      What a lovely letter, and I believe I have also heard from Jared too, so I will respond to that as well. I'm very sorry this went past me earlier this month, when I was still so much offline (I'm trying to start cycling back more now). I deeply appreciate how loving and supportive you always are, Barbara, and I would love to be of help to you, Andrea, and Jared.

      I see that Andrea is leaving to go to Kenya tomorrow, and that Dennis in Nakuru has responded enthusiastically about wanting to meet her. I would be happy to network for you (Barbara), Andrea, and Jared...in fact, it's something I have wanted to do for some time, so this would be a great opportunity.

      Please tell me more about the nonprofit you want to create, and it would be instructive to see your mission statement too. On piggybacking with an already-established nonprofit, do you mean in Kenya? Or in the USA?  And how does this dovetail with what Jared is doing...are you all working on this together?

      I'd love to meet Andrea sometime, and to see you again...you are welcome anytime, with or without other people!!

      I'll close for now with much love and blessings, and look forward to being in touch, hopefully while Andrea is in Kenya, and way beyond! Thank you again so much for being such an amazing and inspiring spirit and friend! Janet