Re: [holistichelping] First Thursday chat

  • graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hi Pam,

      Every so often I get messages about using DIY Solar at Fantsuam.
      What is the situation and can I help?

      So often people build up a false picture of what is possible/impossible!

      Graham

      P.S. My offer of a long-term loan of pv parts still holds but it does require
      someone sitting down and working through the costs with me so
      we can see if a 'profit' can be made - even if it takes a long time!

      Hi Andrius and Everyone

      Next Thursday is first Thursday of  the month again.  So it's time for my usual invitation to you to join me in the chat room, and my usual thanks to Andrius for making it possible. No special topic in mind - just a catch up and news sharing on our various projects and areas of interest. All being well I will be around for an hour as usual starting - 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00 Kenyan time, 13.00 British Summer time, 12.00 GMT.

      To enter the chat room go to  http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/

      Everyone - If you do know in advance that you plan to be there, or if there is something special you want to discuss, then please reply to the list and "advertise the fact" if you have time. It is the hope of meeting others with shared interests that attracts people to the chat room. Your email may be just the thing that persuades some one to come along

      I have tried to put the reminder out a bit earlier this month so people can have more of a chance to post their interests and say if they will be joining the chat. But even if I hear from no-one I will try to be there, and if you just happen to drop by, you will be most welcome.

      Pam