Re: [holistichelping] Re: Record keeping of asimple comunity development and water solution using asimple watercart

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2009
      Hi Tom,
      Please don't have me do recordkeeping! or commit me to particulars for
      your project or other projects. Best for me is that we have a
      transparent system where everybody can see who is holding money, who is
      borrowing money, who is returning money and so on. In each case their
      might be outside contributors (like me) and the recordkeeping would be
      coordinated by the local Worknets lab (Samwel) and primarily by each
      investigator (you). Does that make sense?
      Andrius