Record keeping of asimple comunity development and water solution using asimple watercart

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27 1:45 AM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 67 KB
    Dear Andrius,Ricardo,Janet, Benoit,Pamela and all
    have been keen on moving towards our goal as independent thinkers and social Enterprenur as we begin by alittle step for along journey,as Am still waiting for funds to make the carts ,look at apractical example of what it takes to have Samson and Goliath,
    I ahve been having questions to myself,how and where can we access loans to do projects ,by indpendent thinkers bring the deepest values to our hearts and the comunities,
    Please have alook at this record keeping am trying to teach online.
    TOM OCHUKA
    Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27 2:53 AM
      Tom, That's a great activity to teach record keeping. That kind of
      detail is very helpful to know. I made a screenshot of your spreadsheet
      and uploaded it.
      http://www.worknets.org/upload/images/20090827-waterschedule.png
      and it also appears at the top of http://www.ms.lt
      Andrius Kulikauskas

      tom ochuka wrote:
      > Dear Andrius,Ricardo,Janet, Benoit,Pamela and all
      > have been keen on moving towards our goal as independent thinkers and social Enterprenur as we begin by alittle step for along journey,as Am still waiting for funds to make the carts ,look at apractical example of what it takes to have Samson and Goliath,
      > I ahve been having questions to myself,how and where can we access loans to do projects ,by indpendent thinkers bring the deepest values to our hearts and the comunities,
      > Please have alook at this record keeping am trying to teach online.
      > TOM OCHUKA

    • tom ochuka
      Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27 10:05 AM
        Dear  Andrius,
         Yes will keep all the records as we agree,once the fund is realiesed will do abeeter Job,am begginng with one for 8,500,the details show the two,are there any orgs taht can offer this loans to small developing cominties that are online like to mslab members?
        I can teach lab members simple record keeping.

        Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27 10:47 AM
          Hi Tom,
          Please don't have me do recordkeeping! or commit me to particulars for
          your project or other projects. Best for me is that we have a
          transparent system where everybody can see who is holding money, who is
          borrowing money, who is returning money and so on. In each case their
          might be outside contributors (like me) and the recordkeeping would be
          coordinated by the local Worknets lab (Samwel) and primarily by each
          investigator (you). Does that make sense?
          Andrius