Fw: [Rising Voices] Blogging Positively Guide Encourages Open Conversations About HIV/AIDS

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2009
    Dear Friends,

    I am delighted to announce the publication of an e-guide, authored by yours truly, on the topic of blogging and HIV/AIDS. There may be some interest here at HH, and also within other MS groups and forums, to utilize this guide to enhance the work of members, and how exciting that would be!

    I know we have many members in Africa whose lives are touched directly in some way by the pandemic, and we could hopefully combine that with the ICTs-related skills and capabilities they have already, or which they are in the process of developing.

    Immense thanks to Andrius for the invaluable use of the Worknets space for our chats, which formed the basis of the guide, and hopefully we can use this space again to discuss action plans for the implementation of the guide's educational contents and recommendations.

    Also included is a case-study on REPACTED (bravo, Dennis!!!), which is a role-model in the field of citizen-media used to address HIV/AIDS.

    I look forward to your feedback, and to working together to "make AIDS history". With greatest blessings and appreciation, Janet

    Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Janet, Congratulations on creating the e-guide "Blogging positively"!
      "Blogging Positively Guide Encourages Open Conversations About HIV/AIDS"
      http://rising.globalvoicesonline.org/files/2008/01/blogging-positively.pdf
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?BloggingPositively

      Thank you for making great use of our Worknets chat room! and thereby
      making real our vision of a "help room"! Please do let us know how we
      can ever support you, what tasks we might do that would help you, and
      we'll include them in our task list
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Tasks I share your letter. Andrius
      Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...