Re: [mendenyo] Re: How to Power the Community

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 23, 2009
      Ok Andrius and Tom,
      I will be more happy with you as we all agree, good! I am coming to Kisumu the second week of September to calculate the distance, give you an outline and learn with you! We will visit the bank and see that i finalise the payment for the first hand cart.
      Samwel.

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 23, 2009
        Samwel,

        Please send Tom the money right away. He and I have agreed. I want him
        to start as soon as he can. I don't want him to wait three weeks or to
        wonder whether you will approve.

        I look forward to your observations on how his project is going.

        +370 699 30003

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 24, 2009
          Dear Andrius and Sam ,
           Thanks am waiting
          Tom

          Please send Tom the money right away. He and I have agreed. I want him
          to start as soon as he can. I don't want him to wait three weeks or to
          wonder whether you will approve.

          I look forward to your observations on how his project is going..

          http://www.ms. lt
          ms@...
          +370 699 30003

          Samwel Kongere wrote:
          > Ok Andrius and Tom,
          > I will be more happy with you as we all agree, good! I am coming to Kisumu the second week of September to calculate the distance, give you an outline and learn with you! We will visit the bank and see that i finalise the payment for the first hand cart.
          > Samwel.

        • zoneziwoh
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 25, 2009

            The World March will begin in New Zealand on October 2, 2009, the anniversary of Gandhi’s birth, declared the “International Day of Nonviolence” by the United Nations. It will conclude in the Andes Mountains (Punta de Vacas, Aconcagua, Argentina) on January 2, 2010. The March will last 90 days, three long months of travel. It will pass through all climates and seasons, from the hot summer of the tropics and the deserts, to the winter of Siberia. The American and Asian stages will be the longest, both almost a month. A permanent base of a hundred people of different nationalities will complete the journey.

            offical website:www.theworldmarch.org

            links to all national cordinator, scroll and contact your country cordinator:http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=link

             mapping of the peaceful march, check if they world marching will pass through your home town: http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=recorrido

            and if your institution, organisation...wants to endorse:http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=join

            hint on those endorsement personalities:http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=adhesiones

            expliot the site, wishing us all a memorable peace march

            zoneziwoh

            Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 26, 2009
              Samwel wrote a letter to explain that he will send the money to Tom
              soon. Thank you, Ricardo, also for your help. Tom, I look forward to
              your reports and photos! I'm glad we are working together. Thank you
              also Graham for your letters. Andrius Kulikauskas