Essential First aid for sexual violence victims. your say?

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 23 9:13 AM

      your say?
       i appreciate your support in contributing for the success of this initiative
      thk u

      Essential First aid for sexual violence victims

      Assessing the impact of Government, together with some Local & International bodies signing many conventions to fight against women’s right, which is still to fully respect these conventions reflected yearly on 8th march to update the women’s statues.

      Though in many local regions within Cameroon and in the world, the government and other stakeholders have been unable to empower women economically, politically and legally of which they constitute the engine to development.

      For instant, 40% of Cameroonian women who worked receive fewer salaries than their male counterparts who do the same job, meanwhile, efforts to eradicate injustice against women in the domain of training, employment, revenue and food security in tandem with the UN millennium development goals, MDGs to fight discrimination against women’s violence such that, they could play a major role in sustaining prosperity, peace & security in the sub-region seems to be a no action..

      So far, the rampant occurrence of girls, married and unmarried women, rarely cases of men except for homosexuals experiencing violent, which could be in force of sexual encounters by husband or boy friends and other forms of domestic violence has been a called for concern. And thus, needs for Essential First aid for sexual violence victims.

      This is an upcoming documentary which serves as an immediate First aid before the victim(s) could go for proper medical checkups, or reporting the incident to any authority.

      Many thanks

       Zoneziwoh

      www.zoneziwohshow. com

      freelance writer
      blog www.thesop.org/ html/writers. php?writer= zone

      http://www.Vision4P lenty.org/ zoneziwoh

      Response to "NGO Worker Sentenced to Life Imprisonment"
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20090108080658zz zz.nb/topstory. html

      Response to UN Forum Seeks to Ensure Schooling for Children From Homes
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20081012153035ts op.nb/topstory. html

      Response to "Australia: Indian Women, Down Under and Tortured"
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20081106083032zz zz.nb/topstory. html

      Have We Forgotten How to Take Care of Ourselves?
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20081027060208zz zz.nb/topstory. html

      MERITOCRACY, BE YOUR PRINCIPLE

      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 23 8:13 PM
        Ok Andrius and Tom,
        I will be more happy with you as we all agree, good! I am coming to Kisumu the second week of September to calculate the distance, give you an outline and learn with you! We will visit the bank and see that i finalise the payment for the first hand cart.
        Samwel.

        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 23 8:19 PM
          Samwel,

          Please send Tom the money right away. He and I have agreed. I want him
          to start as soon as he can. I don't want him to wait three weeks or to
          wonder whether you will approve.

          I look forward to your observations on how his project is going.

          +370 699 30003

        • tom ochuka
          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 24 8:30 AM
            Dear Andrius and Sam ,
             Thanks am waiting
            Tom

            Please send Tom the money right away. He and I have agreed. I want him
            to start as soon as he can. I don't want him to wait three weeks or to
            wonder whether you will approve.

            I look forward to your observations on how his project is going..

            http://www.ms. lt
            ms@...
            +370 699 30003

            Samwel Kongere wrote:
            > Ok Andrius and Tom,
            > I will be more happy with you as we all agree, good! I am coming to Kisumu the second week of September to calculate the distance, give you an outline and learn with you! We will visit the bank and see that i finalise the payment for the first hand cart.
            > Samwel.

          • zoneziwoh
            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 25 12:40 AM

              The World March will begin in New Zealand on October 2, 2009, the anniversary of Gandhi’s birth, declared the “International Day of Nonviolence” by the United Nations. It will conclude in the Andes Mountains (Punta de Vacas, Aconcagua, Argentina) on January 2, 2010. The March will last 90 days, three long months of travel. It will pass through all climates and seasons, from the hot summer of the tropics and the deserts, to the winter of Siberia. The American and Asian stages will be the longest, both almost a month. A permanent base of a hundred people of different nationalities will complete the journey.

              offical website:www.theworldmarch.org

              links to all national cordinator, scroll and contact your country cordinator:http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=link

               mapping of the peaceful march, check if they world marching will pass through your home town: http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=recorrido

              and if your institution, organisation...wants to endorse:http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=join

              hint on those endorsement personalities:http://www.theworldmarch.org/index.php?secc=adhesiones

              expliot the site, wishing us all a memorable peace march

              zoneziwoh

              Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started.
              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 26 12:56 PM
                Samwel wrote a letter to explain that he will send the money to Tom
                soon. Thank you, Ricardo, also for your help. Tom, I look forward to
                your reports and photos! I'm glad we are working together. Thank you
                also Graham for your letters. Andrius Kulikauskas