Fw: Job Opportunity at The Hub/Andrius and all: very interesting (links to UK, Oaxaca, worldwide)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009

    Please find attached information on a new job opportunity at The Hub, we would be grateful if you could forward this to anyone who might be interested.

    Many thanks,

    Maria

    THE HUB

    We believe that there is no absence of good ideas in the world. The problem is a crisis of access, scale, resources and impact. Innovation relies on having visibility of and access to the right mix of people, talent and resources. Welcome to The Hub. You’ve got things to do. People to meet. Ideas to realise. A project to run. The Hub is a place for making things happen and can be found all over the world in places as diverse as London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Sao Paulo, Mexico and Mumbai.  The Hub attracts social innovators working within and beyond the public, private and third sectors. These are values-driven professionals working to tackle the world's most pressing social, cultural and environmental challenges.

    The Hub's mission is to inspire and support social innovators to realize imaginative initiatives for a radically better world. We do this in two ways. One, we offer flexible membership of inspirational and highly resourced Hubs across the world for innovators to access space, connections, knowledge and investment. Two, we work with leading-edge institutions on ventures to design spaces, cultures, networks and services that inspire and support social innovation. The people and organisations we work with range from small to medium social enterprises and values-driven professionals to Business Link, London Olympic Planning Committee, NHS and United Nations.

    THE OPPORTUNITY

    The Hub is looking for an exceptional person to join the Hub World Team as Head of Hosting Practice. Please see the job announcement attached and contact maria.glauser@... for more information.

    Maria Glauser
    The Hub

    the hub +44 (0)20 7841 8900
    fax +44 (0)20 7841 8999

    click here to take a 360 degree tour of Hub Islington, London, and here to see the creation of a Hub in Oaxaca, Mexico.