Re: Happiest Birthday, Sasha!

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18 2:24 AM
      Hi Janet, that is one of most beautiful birthday wishes I ever received and I appreciate it a lot, but I am embarrassed to say that its not my birthday. I tend to entry random birth dates when subscribing to websites. I have changed the entry in my profile on facebook.

      Thank you very very much for your kind words and I sincerely appologize again.

      :)

      Sasha

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18 2:34 AM
        Janet, I add to your loving wishes. Truly this can be Annual Sasha
        Appreciation Day! Andrius

        Sasha wrote:
        > Hi Janet, that is one of most beautiful birthday wishes I ever received and I appreciate it a lot, but I am embarrassed to say that its not my birthday. I tend to entry random birth dates when subscribing to websites. I have changed the entry in my profile on facebook.
        >
        > Thank you very very much for your kind words and I sincerely appologize again.
        >
        > :)
        >

        > Sasha
        >
        > --- In holistichelping@yahoogroups.com, "Janet Feldman" <kaippg@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Dear Sasha and All,
        >>
        >> Happiest Birthday to you!! We are celebrating with you in spirit, not only
        >> for your special day, but because we are so happy to know you and have you
        >> as an invaluable member and friend of the MS family.
        >>
        >> With greatest blessings and appreciation always, and millions of cheers, to
        >> last many, many years!! Janet

      • tom ochuka
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18 7:51 AM
          Dear Shasa,
           You are in agreat day,
          Happy birhday ..hope you have enogh water.
          Tom
          God bless you dear