Zittnet WiFi project by friends of Pam Mclean - We need competition votes today

  • ricardoolpc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009

      Dear Friends

      can I ask a favour? Pam McLean's friends at Fantsuam Foundation in Nigeria are trying to win a cash-grant in a competition, organised by the US Peace Corps (similar to VSO). At the moment, Zittnett are in 2nd place in this round-of-voting. There is only 5 hours to go until voting closes for this round. Would it be possible for some or all of you to vote for the Zittnet project please? You will need to do a quick registration with the site first (username, email and password), then vote for Zittnett.

      Please go here to sign-up http://arc.peacecorpsconnect.org/#sign-up

      (you will probably still be logged in at this stage, but there's also a Login button, if needed)

      then go to this page about Zittnett (I got there from Contest, Leaderboard, Zittnett)...

      http://arc.peacecorpsconnect.org/view/299/zittnet-harnessing-information-to-make-rural-markets-work-better

      and Vote for the Zittnet WiFi idea by clicking the 'Endorse It' button.

      Many thanks.

      Ricardo