SAMSON AND GOLIATH Loans..Loans to boost the locals socialy

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2009
      Dear Andrius,Sam,Pam ,Ricardo and all.
      This year as we try to recover the whole wold from Poverty and unemployement there are several ways of helping the young to survive and the old to live and remember their good days,
      I appreciate Andrius method of loans as an independent thinker with greater ideas to explore Africa and change it in all levels.
      Have accepted the loaning scheme,and is working out modality and methids of payemnet which abank cannot do.
      My cats SAMSON AND GOLIATH WILL SUPLY WATER IN KISUMU.
      Have been in amission to help travelers treach home safe and quicker,many banks cannot understand the needs of the social thinkers and instead of offering solutions they ask questions they they too cant answer.
      One can fill aform for loan but not get,they want those who take bulk loans not for water carts thats less .
      In the process of repaying my loan am looking to get motor bikes as means of transport to the rural folks,this will offer employement and help in the rural poor roads that vehicles cant make.
      The villagers will benefit.
      1 Motor bikes can be found here.\
      2 There spare parts are locally available
      3 They do not go with season like food they areused all the year round.
      Mtor bikes are cost effective in tansport-They use little fuel for long distance and are faster,they go from door to door not like cars that cant acees other roads in the rural.
      I need to answer some questions in my next posting.
      Whats the earning monthly or weekly
      Which places to put them ie mbita to Nyamuga school ,which Sam call APIKO.
      Who will operate them
      who will supervise them
      who can benefit from this loans

      is thetre any picture or example.
      We can compare this with Sam kongere in mbita aregulaer user who will also
      Give more details on motorbike tramsport or sacco
      I weelcome any recation.
      TOM OCHUKA.