Re: Lets re-map the world into global-communities

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22 10:12 AM
      Franz, Wael, Tom, Samwel, Dan, Ricardo, Kennedy, Pamela, Sasha and all,

      Thank you for your great energy for working together.

      Franz, yes, I'm very enthusiastic to support your geographical database
      idea. Let's keep writing what that might mean, how it might unfold, how
      we can share resources and integrate and leverage what we already have.

      For example, it would be great and easy to start with local blogs (for
      Eiciunai, Rusinga Island, Sombor and everywhere we are). For that we can
      build on our existing ProWiki. It would also be good to support some
      practical projects, such as to know what are all the locations that Graham
      Knight's DIY Solar is being tried out including the timeline and future
      prospects. As we support one practical project after another we can roll
      out and develop and improve and perfect a relevant data format for
      locations.

      Wael, I look forward to working with you. I'd like to write a proposal
      with you to a CEO of a Palestine mobile phone company who might support
      our help room and in particular the idea that Palestinians might train
      with us to be online assistants for people around the world who face
      unfairness or challenges or want to be included. If Palestinians spend
      effort to help others, then they might receive more constructive help in
      turn, and also be practiced in nonviolent engagement and building a green
      future.

      Samwel, Tom, Dan, Ken and all, thank you for great energy in Kenya and we
      should work practically to support your efforts, not with money but with
      all of our online assistants and infrastructure and also train and
      recompense people who learn to work as online assistants. Where in Kenya
      do we have the best Internet access and how can we include everybody in
      our teams?

      Pamela thank you for showing us your Dadamac website! and I look forward
      to your thoughts how and where we might work closer together.

      I just came back from a three day holiday to the seaside with my parents,
      brother and sister and their families. Tomorrow I go to the village
      Dukiskes to work on my paperwork and taxes for a day, then I will work
      from the village of Smalininkai for four or five days on my sculpture and
      will be in touch online. I hope to get a headset and make some calls.

      Thank you all for working together!