Re: [holistichelping] Re: [globalvillages] Lets re-map the world into global-communites

  • Global Palestine
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 22, 2009
      the most famous platform which support a data-base I am aware of is http://www.catcomm.org/en/
      I think the work needed is to study existing models and check what is missing link to start new movement, which I think it moves through the gate of new-economy like I listed bellow by designing healing-production-cell. I am quite sure the majority will go for it.

      One Note: There is people try to put "cultural barrier" between us people when one used to speak about removing "political borders and barrier":
      I think we have to consider culture in its natural positive dimension which is the impulse moving the self-aware flux around and cause emergence. Healthy cultural diversity is like healthy biodiversity and once both match we will have ONE acting healthy life Biotope/Ecosystem.
      The bitopical-economic system functioning under new unified global trademark should be something like a teraputical healing pill for society.
      Currently I am trying hard to introduce it in Palestinian "terroteries" so that we use future universal trajecotires in our currently freezing nation-building process (and cold peace process) because of the whole mixture of conflicts.

      On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Peter Burgess <peterbNYC@...> wrote:

      Dear Colleagues

      It is great to see this message ...

      This is very much the idea behind the Tr-Ac-Net initiative for
      Community Analytics (CA)

      There is one difference that I note ... a characteristic of CA is to
      have some simple metrics about the state of the community and the
      progress of the community. The CA framework allows for drill down to
      more detail, but without losing touch with the basic socio-economic
      progress of the community. The CA approach makes it possible to have
      more information without excessive data overload!

      Sincerely

      Peter
      ___________
      Peter Burgess
      Tr-Ac-Net Inc ... The Transparency and Accountability Network
      Community Analytics (CA)
      Integrated Malaria Management (IMM)
      Microfinance Focus Magazine in New York
      website: www.tr-ac-net.org