Re: [mendenyo] Re: Travelling to Norway

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2009
      Dear Fred and All,

      That's great about the visa, and how much do you have left to raise? A few of us contributed to the cause, but did that money go to helping someone else, and not you? I'm sorry if so!

      What will happen if you do not go? Do you play a position on the team, or are you their coach and/or support team?

      It would be such a shame if you are not able to travel with your teammates, and hope and pray that something will yet work out!

      With love and greatest blessings, Janet

      ps please note that "holistichelping" is not spelled correctly in your cc, hence the message did not reach our forum...if it has been entered incorrectly in your address book, plz change it, and otherwise hope the error was just a typo (it was spelled "holistichhelping@yahoogroups.com", with an extra "h" before "helping")