My trip for mina academy in augost

  • William Wambura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 3:07 AM
      Dear sam and all friends,

      Thank you for your updates,
      Am suposed to travel to Kenya in augoust.
      When i was traveling to nairobi i had a rays of hope that the conference for sustainability would be held in Kisumu.And unfortunaltely i missed the whole story along the run.

      People are unwilling to travel due to an economic crisis we are in.One of those people is me.I want to travel to Nyanza province for mina Academy project in Augoust,am financially struggling to afford this trip.And i think this could be the right time for me to represent my team in Tanzania in the conference.

      Mina academy is wiling to chip  in with few costs to suport this trip.And i have to get the rest of the amount before the end of july,so that i can make a confimation for traveling.

      I request $100 as a travel fee,from Tanzania to Nairobi and returning.5,000Ksh.
      A one month meals cost 3,000Ksh.

      And Mina is willing to afford the rest of the expenses while am already in the camp.
      Hope to hear from you soon.

      From: ronald omondi <obobo2002@yahoo. com>
      Subject: Re: [mendenyo] i wish to update our members!
      To: mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2009, 8:34 AM

      Hello Sam and all,
      Thanks for the update for the sustainability conference and the conditions that have made its postponement. To add to the other factor is the major crop failure that we have experienced this year due to the failure in rains. My hope could have been that we hold the conference at this time of great challenges so as to come up with simple practical solutions that we can adopt for the period we are in. As a group too we'll be morally uplifting one another. Another factor that might make people not travel in the month of August will be the National Census that is coming up.
      Could we also look at other venues out of Kisumu town to hold this conference at a date that will be decided later?
      All the best comrades
      RONALD OTIENO OMONDI
      NYANDO DISTRCIT YOUTH INITIATIVE
      P O BOX 1 AWASI, KISUMU