Happiest Birthday, Fred!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      Dear Fred and All,

      I am very sorry not to be online earlier today to post in time for your actual birthday, July 10th, but I'm hoping that it is the thought that counts :)))!

      We wish you the very happiest birthday ever, with a new year that will be as inspiring and uplifting as you are yourself! You are a true blessing and joy to us all, and know that we are celebrating with you in a spirit of happiness and thanksgiving, for the gifts that you bring and the unique song that you sing.

      We look forward to having you with us in your older-wiser-better year, and we send--for this day and always--greatest blessings and love, which hopefully will give you good cheer :)).

      Your friend and fan 4-ever, Janet