A visit to our workshop

  • William Wambura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 1:55 AM
      Hi Andrius and all friends,

      The workshop has started well with a good luck,we were given eleven mobile phones by UYOGA,to repair them in our worksho,as her contribution to our initial progress of developing technical skills through practices and help us be familiar with different mobile phone problems,at different levels.We have already repaired six of them are well working now.Uyoga is a potential suporter for our workshop technical skills.On monday,Maria Agnes and Kasimu Kibwana visited our workshop.

      But we lack behind with digital printer services,we have a digita printer which were donated by Ricardo,but we dont have a computer at the workshop.
      But if we could have a lapotop we could print mobile phopne photos,memory cards related services such as songs upload to phones,wallpapers,games,screen savers,video burn and photo album works,practice softwares solutions etc.

      With a laptop the workshop would be able to develop studies,reseaches networks on mobile phone repair world.It is not easy for us to focus and develop our thoughts by depending on few hours we get in cybecafes.

      We have CDs,DVDs and other phone softwares which ricardo sent to UYOGA,with a laptop the workshop will be able to effectively focus on different material resources we have within our reach.
      Write you on sunday.
      William.