Draft of a them song for "An Economy of Dreams" Re: [cyfranogi] Re: Music as an analogy for innovation

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2009
      Salut Andrius, John and all,

      My idea is to bring on a theme song for "An Economy of Dreams".
      To me, an economy of dreams speaks of a calling to take reality head on and to be my own part in the release of joy and liberty for all who thirst and hunger for it against all odds.

      By opening with a song that conveys such spirit, each dream can then compose it's own song of victory and add to albums that we then release to announce such or such emerging movement of sustainable markets of well being!
      Each song ought to come attached to a product or service that adds value to the assembly of An Economy of Dreams.
      The Orchard of Thoughts is and has been an economy of dreams from the start, starting from your own dream Andrius and moving on locally-globally to reap and to transplant dreams like a gardenner does with his little part of the land.

      So here is the first draft for a theme song:

             An economy of dreams

      Precious is the dream that inspires

      Potent is the dream that keeps awake

      The best of people begins with dreaming

      So how about An economy of dreams

      Vision is a dream that becomes reality

      Mysterious is the passage from dream to vision

      Alive like an embryo in the womb

      So how about an economy of dreams

      Much of human evolution and progress

      Come from dreams that we share together

      Adversity being on the rise globally

      We are now being moved in position

      For our dreams to join in unison

      To feed our vision with mutual care and wisdom

      Time to open up

      And to get on with the job at hand

      To heal the people and the land

      Learning to apply

      To apply the lessons

      Learning to apply the lessons from the past

      Because

      Precious is the dream that inspires

      Potent is the dream that keeps awake

      The best of people begins with dreaming                                         So how about An economy

      Vision is a dream that becomes reality

      Mysterious is the passage from dream to vision

      Alive like an embryo in the womb

      Now comes An economy of dreams

      The first 2 verses are played with a North American Aboriginal feel to them and then it moves to a blues progression, returning to the Aboriginal feel for the repeat at the begining at the end.
      In time, I hope to see this song grow by adding to its basis of Aboriginal and black freedom textures to the Latino, Middle-Eastern, Eastern and Far-Eastern textures of sound.  I am not enough of a musician to do it on my own but if An Economy of Dreams were to take root as I pray it will, then the talent will be here to complete the song as I hope for.

      Dear God, I pray that You keep on feeding our dreaming with Your Vision and guide us through the passage from such dreaming to reality...amen to Your Yes in us all...

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit

      Ps:  Of course, anyone is welcome to take the whole idea and to transform it into a better one!  Cheers!