i wish to update our members!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Due to the economic crisis in most parts of the world many people were unwilling to travel.
      Moreso, the hotel venue for our sustainable agriculture and tourism conference was postponed due to outbreak of Malaria, and reported cases of Swineflu(H1N1) in Kisumu from visiting UK STUDENTS in town.
      The city council authorities asked us to hold on until further notice! More updates later.
      Samwel.