Re: [holistichelping] Dennis Kimambo: Our Love and Greatest Support are with You!/thanks James!/Ken Onyango and Francis Opiyo

  • Denis Kimambo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2009
      Hello Good People

      Thank you all for the letters of support, Andrius, Barbara, James(for the prayers) and Janet for the leters and prayers the magnitude of the damage is slightly big than i thought but i hope with time things will be back to normal, again thank you for the letters.

      Kind Regards

      DENNIS KIMAMBO
      +254-722-388-275
      PO BOX 17382 20100
      Kipchoge Keino Avenue
      Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
      NAKURU KENYA
      EAST AFRICA
      repacted.org