Dennis Kimambo: Our Love and Greatest Support are with You!/thanks James!/Ken Onyango and Francis Opiyo

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hello Dearest Dennis, James, and All,

      Thanks so much for the notice of this, James, which I also saw on Facebook this morning. I hope Dennis will be active here when he can:  to give us updates about this terrible situation, and--in the future--for purposes of working together on projects in general.  It would also be great if we can give him some help or support, to get him back on his feet!

      Dennis, pole sana about this devastating turn of events. Perhaps you need to talk with Kennedy Onyango (do you know each other yet...I don't know if he's at HH, but I believe that he and his colleague, Francis Opiyo, are at Mendenyo), who also experienced a devastating loss of his business through an electrical fire. I see you mention the possibility of suing the Kenya Power Company, and sometimes the more claimants the better, in terms of making a strong case.

      We are sending our love and greatest support your way, and know that we are with you in spirit, each and every day!! Janet

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
        Dear Janet, James all

        Thanks for al the warmth that am geting from you at this time i really appreciate all of you and am humbled and trully blessed to hav you as friends  the electrical fault started from a neighbour wo had left appliances on its a loss that i have to deal with and am thanking you all for the love and support.

        Kind Regards

        DENNIS KIMAMBO
        +254-722-388-275
        PO BOX 17382 20100
        Kipchoge Keino Avenue
        Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
        NAKURU KENYA
        EAST AFRICA
        repacted.org