  • james karongo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
      Hi All,
      Hope you are all doing well. I am writing to infomr you that this has been a very difficult time and moment for Dennis Kimambo who is a very good friend of mine and also a very active member of this active group. the worse moments have culminated today because half of his belongings have been burnt down in his house. his electronics are burnt out. there was an electronic default in the neighbpouring house that led to the fire but we thank God that he is safe and sound. i am requesting his friends out there to call him and console him during this trying moments for him. have a lovely evening everyone.

      JAMES KARONGO KURIA
      FOCAL POINT
      Y-PEER RIFT VALLEY

      P.O. BOX 2281,
      NAKURU, 20100 KENYA EAST AFRICA
      TEL:+254 723 222 278 AND +254 736 384 464
      CDN PLAZA MOI ROAD
      BLOG: jameskarongo.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
        Hello Dearest Dennis, James, and All,

        Thanks so much for the notice of this, James, which I also saw on Facebook this morning. I hope Dennis will be active here when he can:  to give us updates about this terrible situation, and--in the future--for purposes of working together on projects in general.  It would also be great if we can give him some help or support, to get him back on his feet!

        Dennis, pole sana about this devastating turn of events. Perhaps you need to talk with Kennedy Onyango (do you know each other yet...I don't know if he's at HH, but I believe that he and his colleague, Francis Opiyo, are at Mendenyo), who also experienced a devastating loss of his business through an electrical fire. I see you mention the possibility of suing the Kenya Power Company, and sometimes the more claimants the better, in terms of making a strong case.

        We are sending our love and greatest support your way, and know that we are with you in spirit, each and every day!! Janet

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2009
          Dear Janet, James all

          Thanks for al the warmth that am geting from you at this time i really appreciate all of you and am humbled and trully blessed to hav you as friends  the electrical fault started from a neighbour wo had left appliances on its a loss that i have to deal with and am thanking you all for the love and support.

          Kind Regards

          DENNIS KIMAMBO
          +254-722-388-275
          PO BOX 17382 20100
          Kipchoge Keino Avenue
          Nakuru Players Theatre behind Bontana Hotel
          NAKURU KENYA
          EAST AFRICA
          repacted.org