Sustainable Tourism Conference: what's happening?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      I realized today that the Sustainable Tourism conference (in W Kenya) should be starting now. But since we have not seen any public postings recently, is it "a go", or have you had to postpone it?

      Please give us an update when you can!

      Thanks and very best wishes, Janet
    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
        Dear Janet and all,
          Thanks following my health and challenges in kisumu Recently we have not had very good cordination  and Response from all satkeholders involvedfor this,am sorry we have not publicly posted anything,we are not having the Conference on untill we meet again for the Course will inform you again.
         Thanks for this commitemt we still have it in our minds and actions.
        Thanks to all
        TOM OCHUKA