Canadian HIV-Aids fighting contact worth exploring in Nairobi

  • Benoit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Salut Janet, Andrius and all,

      In looking for projects to work with or to work for, perhaps that some of our ground people in Kenya could check this out:

      http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00830622

      They clearly state that "This study is ongoing, but not recruiting participants". This is where Minciu Sodas people could come in and help to make it possible for the project to re-open its recruiting and to broden it as far as the needs go.

      Any idea on how to proceed?

      ...may all blessings be with us all...
      Benoit