Happiest Birthday, Samwel!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Dear Sam and All,

      Happiest Birthday to you, and hope we celebrate many, many more together! With each passing year you grow, deepen, and share more of yourself, who you are now and who you are becoming. It is both a pleasure and a privilege to know you, and we cherish your inspiring presence among us.

      Here's hoping you have a day as special as you are, and may you always be blessed! With love and greatest appreciation, Janet