Re: [holistichelping] Starting a DIY Solar Project/Graham-Wendi and Actwid-All (project)

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2009
      Dear Graham, Andrius, Janet, Pam and all,
      Thank you very much for your responses which we have all read . We are happy to read all that you have shared concerning the DIY solar project which we have made efforts to introduce to our members in our communities here all this since from the time we got the sample you sent to us.
      Yes we tested the sample here with our people in groups to charge some mbile phones as well as a small radio which we had in or office and it worked ofcourse. That is what even motovated some members to have an interes in it. Sorry that we did not take any photos on those particular days of the demonstration but we can still do so on saturday during one of our meeting sessios and at that time we can invite a camera man for a photo .
      We do remember that we sent some two scanned photos of the demonstration which we took during the eve of our national day celebrations here on May 20th 2009 where Herman and other ypuths ,all graduates from our technical high school here who have been going round with us in AK. in to the demonstrations with the sample you gave us .
      We are sorry that we did not communicate you Janet who is our mentor on all we did at that time. It was just an oversight and we promise that it will not repeat itself again. You are very special to us in such a way that we consider you as a member and friend and might have only forgotten to copy you.
      Yes, we agree with Andrius , Graham and others that Communication is a very big tool that we must use in any project that we are interested in and DIY SOLAR IS ONE OF SUCH. WE ARE STILL CONTINUEING WITH THE RESEARCH AND WILL GIVE YOU MORE FINDINGS AS NECCESSARY.
      Immense thanks for your cooperation.
      Sincerely ACTWID members led by Wendi