JOSEPH AND MARYANE THE DEAF WED ACROWD OF OVER 600 Present in Ahero

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
      Dear Janet ,Sam and all,
      Greetings to you ,we had agreat day today trying to controll acrowed taht came to witness Josephs wedding.we had deaf from nairobi,Oyugis,kitale,Kakamega,mombasa and Uganda.
      Thank you Janet for helping us get Sodas to drink even though agreater group went without ,the deaf were over 200 while the hearing about 400,this was ahuge crowd ever,
      We will ahve Everline in the line,she is looking for abycycle plaese anybody out there you can help,JUlian have and so is Joseph,she will come to school early to take the palce of joseph who will be in HONEYMOON.
      1 AVON os 100usd,please anybody lets help dear Everlyne.
      Thanks to all who surportd the weding wil send you pictures.
      TOM OCHUKA
      BOX 3295
      KISUMU.