Fw: [calsca-l] [Fwd: Information of interest for members / informations d'intérêt à vos membres] [1 Attachment]

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 301 KB
    Salut everyone,

    Today, I received a rare progress report from a yahoo group of Canadian life skills practitioners that I joined a while back.
    As I explained to Andrius a week or two ago, I have backed away from most online activities, except for reading, and I will resume once my ground activities become more successful to assemble The Edmonton Reconciliation Centre.
    The update I received and share here with you in the attachment, offers me some info with which I will try to work toward the development of my ground activities.  I keep on hoping that life skills practitioners will adopt the spread of eternal life at the core of the practice and in doing so, that it will generate the alliance between the current systems of Restorative Justice and Community Mental Health.
    The idea of the Centre is to offer a means by which to build the recovery road from self-destruction to self-control and community self-government.
    Being born and raised in Canada, I have grown with the media sense that we hold a special place in the free world.  Special in that we have been given huge natural and social wealth and along with such wealth, comes great responsibility.
    Locally, our history has moved to conquer our status of Aboriginal, French and English enemies into a mostly peaceful host and devoted servant for humanity.
    Of course, such a social fabric is in constant movements of growth and evolution with its ups and downs.
    The Reconciliation Centre that I am pursuing comes into existance to serve that social fabric by offering the practical navigation from the spiritual division of human DNA to the organic experience of spiritual unity, free from religiosity.
    The essence of the Reconciliation is from a passage of the New-Testament that says:

    "For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.
    Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.  Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
    Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God.  For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2Cor 5,14-21"

    The service of the Centre moves from personal healing to communal assembling. growing from the micro to the macro elements of spiritual health-education-correction, radiating out
    onto the Kingdom of Heaven's vibrations of justice, peace and joy from local to global.

    The Centre of the Centre is God in me, God in you and grows on by God living amongst us, radiationg through you and i and he and she and them, moving within the eternal grace and truth of His-Her glory....

    ...may all blessings be with us all...
    Benoit

    Ps for Janet and Leon:  I was not sure if I should send it to HH and Voiceful or not, because of the specifics that I use.  Please advise me and if need be, I will delete this letter from the HH  and Voiceful lists.  Thanks.