Pick from Janet,as Joseph the deaf weds another deaf

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 6:17 AM
      Dear Janet,Sam,Ricardo and all,
      Greetings to you,first is to thank all of you for being with me this time,we have had our programess messed by my illness due to Malaria.
      Joseph Orowe is deaf who onetime got bike from Janet,he is doing well and is becoming aman,
      when Sam visted we were taking dowry to the family,we took 2 cows and ksh 10,000.As aapreciataion,he is marying Maryane Also deaf on 20th June in Ahero,we expect 200 deaf with about 300 hearing to attend,we have made budget for buying asuit for Joseph and hiring of gown for Maryanne,I will interppret so wil will not pay interpreter.
      We are looking for 20 crates of soda to help for Joseph to Marry as the others witness,2tiimes they have been to VCT one more time is next week,Many deaf die to Hiv AIDS.
      We need 20 crates its easier to take snacks and sodas.
      Please any help call+254712929029.
      TOM OCHUKA.
      Thanks Janet Joseph Can ride home from the deafimpact daily,he is our teacher to the deaf children,he comes from a poor family.
      Lets keep in touch.
      Tom Ochuka