Mateja, Leon: Bulk SMS providers for Swarmteams

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Mateja, I share a letter with links below from Leon.
      Leon, I share further below research by Ricardo and Suzanne Bowen about
      Bulk SMS providers in Kenya.
      Thank you, Leon, Ricardo, Suzanne, Ed, Mateja! Andrius Kulikauskas,
      http://www.ms.lt, ms@...
      -----------------------------

      Mateja, I think you’ll find the attached useful together with this link.
      http://home.swarmteams.com/newsitems/view/59
      The web service summary doc is useful because it describes new
      functionality that doesn’t need SMS (and its attendant costs). It can be
      used in Tanzania if you can find a local bulk SMS provider so users
      incur only local SMS costs or you can use the web only version via PC or
      mobile phone browser.
      Leon.

      2 of 2 File(s)

      Swarmteams_Guide_to_Engagement_Marketing.pdf
      <http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/21663888/224704126/name/Swarmteams_Guide_to_Engagement_Marketing%2Epdf>
      swarmtribes v2 web service summary.pdf
      <http://d.yimg.com/kq/groups/21663888/1197489462/name/swarmtribes%20v2%20web%20service%20summary%2Epdf>