Re: Michel, your thoughts on preliminary results for our Mornflake outreach?

    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2009
      Michel, Leon,

      I share your letters (which came in separately) with our groups.
      Thank you for your direction!

      Andrius

      Leon Benjamin wrote:
      > Michel/Andrius,
      >
      > I have to say that this is the most stimulating aspect of the
      > Mornflake project for me. So much can be learned about how to create
      > “fair exchanges of value” by brands. The value of these interactions
      > cannot be overstated.
      >
      > Michel your steer is completely correct;
      >
      > > My idea is that it would have been best to compile that directory, and
      > > put the sponsorship on the directory page, so people would know they
      > > had made it possible. Such a directory would retain a long-term
      > > usefullness and would gradually enhanced Mornflake's reputation as
      > > helping online communities…..private approaches first etc….
      >
      > This is exactly what we have set out to achieve. It’s takes practice.
      > Andrius, let’s take this approach going forward.
      >
      > Thank you for your insightful guidance Michel.
      >
      > Leon.

      Hi Andrius,

      I do not have any special directory of UK online communities.

      I think an unfortunate side effect of this pushy campaign is indeed to
      be identified as marketing arm of a private company.

      I suppose enough money is involved to make it worthwhile, but I think
      it's a strategic mistake for the long-term, in terms of credibility.

      But I hope it works for you as intented,

      Count me in the column 'rejected',

      Michel