What a good strength From Tanzania

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2006
      Dear Willy, Maria and all friends in Dar,

      I am happy to share your emails ti this forum and would love to see the real point of your initiatives as my coming to meet you draws near.Yes, after meeting me you would known what Andrius for this wonderful list. I need you and all there to prepare and meet me in Dar when I come.

      I am planning to arrive on the morning of 20th Nov, I will travel by bus on the 19th Nov from Nairobi. i wish to have a popular gathering and get you and the rest the momentum to move in Miniciu Sodas.

      Thanks Maria, I am planning to join Karangal and i hope you will send the link to me.

      Good to see Willy active.

      Bye all,
      Samwel

      William Wambura <wamburawilliam@...> wrote:
      Thank you all,
      i have understood what supose to be done in karangal,it is the potential path to work together as ypung people who are eager and active,but i would like to be put in touch with Andrius.Ahm happy to work in this group becouse it reflects and means a lot to me,my desire is to see young people being able to work together as a team and achive the positive changes.

      Maria Agnese Giraudo <mariaagnesegiraudo@ yahoo.it> wrote:
      Dear William,
      I'm so happy to receive your message. It's very inportant that you, Helen and other young people, Mwanaidi, Rose, Flaviana, James and ....  develop  ideas and share with everybody!  Please don't stop to write. We must collaborate together to create this center for youth where they learn and develop their skills!
      I hope Helen too contribute to the project writing and sharing ideas  with us!
      All the best!
      maria Agnese

      William Wambura <wamburawilliam@ yahoo.co. uk> ha scritto:
      dear all,
      thank you so much for letting us work together with andrius,today i was happy to find Leonard message after a long time of missing him,my vision of this will be being in touch with Andrus so that we can start our working group,am so happy that i will be able to ask and learn so many things as possible.am still working on my ideas which i hope i will present it to Andrus once i meet him,i was working on the Agnese ideas of having partnership with community based group,things are harder as we expected becouse of misconception, there are difficults in forming cooperative organization becouse self interests among people,but am looking foward to involve more young people by starting as volunteers,we have many young people who are behind and want to helped in many aspects like,sciences inovation,arts and many discover so am looking foward to start with them so that we can come up with a vision.

      ms@... wrote:
      Samwel, Helen, William, Leonard, Agnese,

      I am happy to announce a new working group at our Minciu Sodas laboratory.
      George Christian Jeyaraj is leading http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/karangal/
      "karangal ..." means "helping hands" in the Tamil language. That's George's
      deepest value in life. He's especially interested to learn more about
      computers and help others learn, too, so that we all might be that much more
      helpful. George is in charge of our computers at our laboratory's
      headquarters at the Folk Creativity Club "Atzalynas" while I am traveling.
      So we have set up this group so that we might stay in touch and help out with
      the websites for http://www.myfoodst ory.com, http://www.pioneers ofchange. net
      and the many projects at our lab.

      As we work together, we will bring more and more people into our work, first
      for free, but ultimately for pay. So I encourage our colleagues in Kenya and
      Tanzania to sign up. You will learn about all the kinds of tasks that you
      might help with. And you can ask questions that you may have about
      computers, web design and web programming. This is also the natural place to
      work on business opportunities.

      Thank you George for your leadership! And thank you, Agnese, for bringing
      Samwel in Kenya together with Helen, Leonard and William!

      Sean and all of Pioneers Of Change, it would help greatly if you might join
      us, too, as this is where we'll be working on your site!

      Peace,

      http://www.ms. lt
      ms@...
      +370 (5) 264 5950
      +370 (699) 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
      Maria Agnese Giraudo wrote:
      > Dear all,
      > today I chatted with Leonard after long time. I know that he is very busy
      but he told me to be interested in what we are arranging with Samwel and you
      in Dar es Salaam. So, he would like to provide Sawel with all contacts
      there!!
      > This is great! Please keep in touch!!
      > All the best
      > Maria Agnese

      Dear Andrius,
      I got the proposal for the project Samuel wrote for his group. I'll forward
      to you to get your comments and your collaboration. I know that Samwel is
      very active and required in MS Forum and I don't want he fails to accomplish
      his assignments. This ICT project of Kenian and Tanzanian Youth is born
      inside MS forum and it is NOT MY PROJET but rather OUR PROJECT. I feel my
      committment as you described: i want things be done.
      All the best!
      Maria Agnese

      http://www.globalvi llages.info/ index.php/ TheResourceTools hed/HolisticHelp ing

      Please note our rule: Each letter sent to the Holistic Helping group enters the PUBLIC DOMAIN unless it explicitly states otherwise. Thank you! http://www.ethicalp ublicdomain. org