Re: training on Mornflake research

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2009
      Hi Ronald,

      Thank you for your interest.

      We've had trouble including workers from Africa for our Mornflake cereal
      http://www.mornflake.com outreach because of poor Internet connections.
      If you'd like to give it a try, please contact Dennis Kimambo
      (kimambodenis AT yahoo DOT com , skype: deno801 , +254 722 388 275) or
      Sasha Mrkailo (mrkflux AT gmail DOT com , skype: sasha.mrki ) for
      training. They can train you to find and add UK online communities to
      our database and, if you can do that, to engage UK online communities.
      If you are able to do that, then I can give you paid work. But I expect
      you will have trouble because of poor Internet connections.

      +370 699 30003

      ronald omondi wrote:

      Hello Andrius and all
      The work that you people have done with the Mornflake project is great
      and my congrats to all of you whom had been involved. I wanted to know
      if ts too late now or i could get some training and participate with the
      group? I could not commit to this earlier as my internet access was a
      bit of a problem but that is partly solved now and i can access the net
      for atleast an hour or more daily.
      May you all keep the graet work

      RONALD OTIENO OMONDI
      NYANDO DISTRCIT YOUTH INITIATIVE