Re: [holistichelping] Re: Tom Ochuka asks for help with photography business

    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2009
      Dear Tom and All,

      This is a wonderful idea, and hope it can be pursued! For Andrius and
      everyone, Tom and Ricardo are already working together on ICTs-related
      activities, so it's exciting to think there might be a linkage with
      photography too, and hopefully somehow there will be synergies between that
      earlier and ongoing work, and this new venture.

      Tom, one thing you might do is a search for the info you seek, and some
      contacts in Kenya. I think you now have the capability to do that?

      I hope you will post about whatever you do, and the steps you are taking,
      for all of us to read about. This would give others a chance to learn from
      your experience, and even replicate what you are doing (as long as they
      don't do it in Kisumu :))).

      With blessings and best wishes to all, Janet