Re: Tom Ochuka asks for help with photography business

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2009
      Tom Ochuka,

      I share your very interesting idea with several of our Minciu Sodas
      working groups. http://www.ms.lt Ricardo is a photography enthusiast and
      I hope he might advise. I note that you are in Kisumu, Kenya and lead
      Deaf Impact.

      Also, I recently created a web page to pick up photos at
      http://www.flickr.com that are tagged with "minciusodas", and likewise
      "myfoodstory", "publicdomain". Please try out these tags if you use
      Flickr, and your photos and their descriptions (presumed in the Public
      Domain) will appear through our website, such as our home page at
      http://www.ms.lt

      Tom, are you signed up for Flickr? http://www.flickr.com I think that is
      a good place to start.

      > Dear Andrius and all ms online users,
      > As part of Developing the God given Earth to pusue the inittiatve have
      > had these year ,am intereste in Developing apicture site for
      > photography where idividuals ,actors,the wedding couples and the public
      > can come and take pictures.
      > Am lookiing for individuals with vey good experience there are different
      > forms of camera and with good photographers but the back grund means alot.
      > I have identifie asite for this activity ,it will also be aplace to
      > train photographers ,photography is also an activity that brings yuoths
      > and adults ,tribe and ethnics together,
      > We too can link different comunities using this meas exchanging of
      > pictures.
      > Am trying to ask thse questions.
      > Who is the best photographer.
      > How can we make agood site
      > What do w e need for BACKGROUND
      > Do we need natural flowers of just Natural with apealing colurs.
      > many people try to look for parks and other Gardens,others water and seas.
      > Please help me put this on the Ground.
      > Thanks
      > Contact.
      > TOM OCHUKA.
      > BOX 3295
      > KISUMU KENYA.

    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2009
        Dear Andrius ,
          Thanks yes we are Majoring on site now..how can we make this site just good for taking pictures that would appear with very Natural attaractions.
        We have couples in kisumu ,Ahero looking for sites it takes the whiole day maybe with no place and ending up in Apark and maybe an activity is on already leading to disapointment.
        Lets digup.
        TOM

        Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms. lt, ms@...

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2009
          Dear Tom and All,

          This is a wonderful idea, and hope it can be pursued! For Andrius and
          everyone, Tom and Ricardo are already working together on ICTs-related
          activities, so it's exciting to think there might be a linkage with
          photography too, and hopefully somehow there will be synergies between that
          earlier and ongoing work, and this new venture.

          Tom, one thing you might do is a search for the info you seek, and some
          contacts in Kenya. I think you now have the capability to do that?

          I hope you will post about whatever you do, and the steps you are taking,
          for all of us to read about. This would give others a chance to learn from
          your experience, and even replicate what you are doing (as long as they
          don't do it in Kisumu :))).

          With blessings and best wishes to all, Janet

          > I share your very interesting idea with several of our Minciu Sodas
          > working groups. http://www.ms.lt Ricardo is a photography enthusiast and
          > I hope he might advise. I note that you are in Kisumu, Kenya and lead
          > Deaf Impact.
          >
          > Also, I recently created a web page to pick up photos at
          > http://www.flickr.com that are tagged with "minciusodas", and likewise
          > "myfoodstory", "publicdomain". Please try out these tags if you use
          > Flickr, and your photos and their descriptions (presumed in the Public
          > Domain) will appear through our website, such as our home page at
          > http://www.ms.lt
          >
          > Tom, are you signed up for Flickr? http://www.flickr.com I think that is
          > a good place to start.
          >
          > Andrius Kulikauskas, Minciu Sodas, http://www.ms.lt, ms@...
          >
          >> Dear Andrius and all ms online users,
          >> As part of Developing the God given Earth to pusue the inittiatve have
          >> had these year ,am intereste in Developing apicture site for
          >> photography where idividuals ,actors,the wedding couples and the public
          >> can come and take pictures.
          >> Am lookiing for individuals with vey good experience there are different
          >> forms of camera and with good photographers but the back grund means
          >> alot.
          >> I have identifie asite for this activity ,it will also be aplace to
          >> train photographers ,photography is also an activity that brings yuoths
          >> and adults ,tribe and ethnics together,
          >> We too can link different comunities using this meas exchanging of
          >> pictures.
          >> Am trying to ask thse questions.
          >> Who is the best photographer.
          >> How can we make agood site
          >> What do w e need for BACKGROUND
          >> Do we need natural flowers of just Natural with apealing colurs.
          >> many people try to look for parks and other Gardens,others water and
          >> seas.
          >> Please help me put this on the Ground.
          >> Thanks
          >> Contact.