PHOTOGRAPHY..What it takes ..help me!

  • tom ochuka
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2009
      Dear Andrius and all ms online users,
      As part of Developing the God given Earth to pusue the inittiatve have had these year ,am intereste in Developing apicture site for photography where idividuals ,actors,the wedding couples and the public can come and take pictures.
      Am lookiing for individuals with vey good experience there are different forms of camera and with good photographers but the back grund means alot.
      I have identifie asite for this activity ,it will also be aplace to train photographers ,photography is also an activity that brings yuoths and adults ,tribe and ethnics together,
      We too can link different comunities using this meas exchanging of pictures.
      Am trying to ask thse questions.
      Who is the best photographer.
      How can we make agood site
      What do w e need for BACKGROUND
      Do we need natural flowers of just Natural with apealing colurs.
      many people try to look for parks and other Gardens,others water and seas.
      Please help me put this on the Ground.
      Thanks
      Contact.
      TOM OCHUKA.
      BOX 3295
      KISUMU KENYA.
    • tom ochuka
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2009
        Dear Andrius and all ms online users,
        As part of Developing the God given Earth to pusue the inittiatve have had these year ,am interested in Developing apicture site for photography where idividuals ,actors,the wedding couples and the public can come and take pictures.
        Am lookiing for individuals with vey good experience there are different forms of camera and with good photographers but the back ground means alot.