interesting online-conference

  • Franz Nahrada
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009
      (apology for cross-posting please do not reply)

      I alert our groups to an onlince conference on social media, whose
      description you can see here:

      http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/blog/index.php?postid=95

      in a nutshell

      "The development of the World Wide Web as a tool for global connectivity
      has given rise to a participatory culture, opening new possibilities for
      communication and collaboration to effect and facilitate change. There are
      plenty of examples that show the ease with which people actually link up
      with each other and coordinate complex projects as well as social and
      political change. ...

      The conference will discuss how the different tools available can be used
      to foster collaboration that goes beyond mere sharing of information to
      create action (I would rather ask for "sustainable results", Franz)
      * How can we combine social media tools with real time facilitation to
      address the essential questions and challenges arising in organizational
      and social change?
      * Which tools support which kind of collaboration needs?
      * What are the underlying principles that need to be observed to ensure
      that collaboration effects change?

      This is an OpenSpace process starting at 2PM GMT which means morning in
      America and afternoon in Europe, and you can log in here:

      http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/login/index.php"

      I think that is a great opportunity to present Minciu Sodas ideas and to
      have them known and tested.

      Franz