Re: REGIONAL CONSORTIUM........Final preps time is near

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2009
      Dear Tom, Sam, and All,

      Wonderful to hear from you, and this is very exciting! Have you considered
      some small fee for those attending--at least a sliding scale, and free to
      those in true hardship--as that might help you close the gap. I wonder
      whether the government would do something? You might even reach out to
      travel agencies in that area.

      Are there some businesses, civic groups, Rotary clubs, and/or environmental
      groups who could contribute something? Or universities?

      I wish I could give you more concrete leads, but hopefully this is a step in
      the right direction. If I can think of other suggestions, I'll post them
      here asap.

      With greatest blessings and excitement, Janet