Research for Mornflake: We rest until Monday or Tuesday

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:59 AM
      Thank you to Masimba Biriwasha, Sasha Mrkailo, Thomas Chepaitis, Fred
      Kayiwa, Dennis Kimambo and all for your help with our directory of UK
      Online Communities that we are building to help with the Mornflake
      online video contest.
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?UKOnlineCommunities
      http://www.worknets.org/software/ukocmetadata.php

      Yesterday Joanne Jacobs and I spoke about our work. We're on track and
      we should rest now. On Monday or Tuesday we'll learn more about how we
      can engage some of these communities that she's interested in and inform
      them about the Mornflake online video contest. This we must do in a
      disciplined way. Also, on Monday I will write my thought about ways
      that we might revive and leverage our website My Food Story
      http://www.myfoodstory.info

      I'm very grateful for all of our help these last two weeks. I was able
      to continue with my first art exhibit which opened on April 17. For two
      weeks I drew and painted new works which we presented last night, see:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/50525222@N00/
      Thank you to Ana Ilic for posing and also to Zdenka and Sasha Mrkailo
      for helping with photos and video of Ana cutting, sewing and painting
      which inspired my paintings and drawings.

      I rest this weekend and look forward to next week!

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania