Re: [mendenyo] Report showing our UK online communities

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2009
      Tom, Andrius, Denis, and all,

      I have been planning burial of the tragic death of
      Perez Audi who i nurtured when i was at (CCF)
      Christian children's Fund INC!. She had enrolled for
      high school exams, it is a police case.
      Tom i am happy with your leadership, i have received
      calls from others. I am making my final list for the
      consortium. We might use Kisumu as our base and would
      be laboratory to organize open thinkers for open
      knowledge. I need those willing to attend consortium
      to register on this contact us link website
      www.friendsofrusingaisland.org
      Andrius i update you after the burial on Tuesday.
      Samwel.