Re: [holistichelping] Oxfam International Youth Partnerships 2007-2010

  • William Wambura
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2006
      dear leonard and collegues,
      oxfarm for me its a new name,but at the same time is the challenge to many young people all over the region and global,young people especial in our region are undergoing many bad and hard stuation becouse of lack of access in their youthness,they stamble and falling becouse they are not strongly minded,and those who are strong they lack strenth to cope with reality,scatered mind is what they pocess,for restance my self,i do have a lot of ideas which sticks in my mind as dreams but not accomplished at all,i hope oxfarm will join the mind of young people to find their strenth and dreams fullfillid.

      Leonard Boniface <bonnylenny@...> wrote:
      Dear Friends and Colleagues,
      Greetings from Salt Spring Island in British Columbia where over the weekend we've just finished the Community to Community (International Conference). I was one of the International Presenters.

      I am writing to share a brilliant opportunity for you or your colleagues. I've been an Oxfam International Youth Parliament Action Partner since 2004 and it’s a wonderful opportunity working for real social change. As other OIYP Action Partners, I've accomplished a lot so far, needs to accomplish more, and now it's a great time for more young people to be involved in the third cycle and become part of this terrific network. Application forms are ready now, I do encourage more young people to apply and join us as an OIYP Action Partners.Also, I do encourage printing out this application form, then share with disadvantage’s communities with no Internet access too.

      For more info, I’ve attached the E-mail below from OIYP with more info. I hope you'll apply. Do note, I've also attached the OIYP application form in Ms.Word format.
      Best Wishes,
      Leonard.

      Leonard Boniface
      Chairperson-Tanzanian Youth Network
      Oxfam International Youth Parliament Action Partner
      Founder-Teenage Life Programme
      Freelance Journalist