[holistichelping] watch the video advert, we did in 2006 on HIV/AIDs.

  • zoneziwoh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
      sorry about this error; below is the corrected link.

      freelance writer
      blog www.thesop.org/html/writers.php?writer=zone

      Response to "NGO Worker Sentenced to Life Imprisonment"

      Response to UN Forum Seeks to Ensure Schooling for Children From Homes

      Response to "Australia: Indian Women, Down Under and Tortured"

      Have We Forgotten How to Take Care of Ourselves?

      watch the video advert, we did in 2006 on HIV/AIDs.

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v= zL4MaPvG5gM

      hope you enjoy it

      NB: i played the role of the young lady who is seropositive

      www.zoneziwohshow. com

      freelance writer
      blog www.thesop.org/ html/writers. php?writer= zone

      http://www.Vision4P lenty.org/ zoneziwoh

      Response to "NGO Worker Sentenced to Life Imprisonment"
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20090108080658zz zz.nb/topstory. html

      Response to UN Forum Seeks to Ensure Schooling for Children From Homes
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20081012153035ts op.nb/topstory. html

      Response to "Australia: Indian Women, Down Under and Tortured"
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20081106083032zz zz.nb/topstory. html

      Have We Forgotten How to Take Care of Ourselves?
      http://newsblaze. com/story/ 20081027060208zz zz.nb/topstory. html