Eco-village and sustainability are key ideas!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2009
      Fine Ronald, Josephat, William, Tom,
      We are happy with your contributions, currently i am
      busy on farm surveys and my echo-village rural
      sustainability is my hope the UK Community can help us
      in East Africa (Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania) on our
      annual consortium, i had asked Tom Ochuka to send the
      budget across.
      Vinay and Franz are two gentlemen i admire their
      practical approaches, Hexayurt, echo-shelter and now
      Mornflake. I am setting a team of members, i met two
      men Mark Onyango markonyango45@..., Phares and
      William Wambura is willing to work on Mornflake, the
      20 plus women will have a gathering where Mornflake
      cereal will form their morning and evening round
      i will be free most of June and prepare the final
      list for the consortium in July in Kisumu. I need more
      women than men,

      === message truncated ===