Synergy team for our Mornflake research

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
      Hi! Thank you to Edward Cherlin and all for very helpful letters. And
      thank you for writing about your interest for working for Minciu Sodas
      to do research (in the Public Domain!) about UK online communities for
      Leon Benjamin (of The Law Firm) for use for a campaign to promote
      Mornflake cereal.

      My thought is that Samwel Kongere, Dennis Kimambo, Sasha Mrkailo and
      Tomas Cepaitis will all make great team leaders. They all are free to
      work, are skilled at engaging people online, are good leaders and have
      been active at our lab. And for them 250 GBP is a good income for one
      month's work.

      I also want to give part-time work to Josephat Ndibalema and William
      Wambura.

      I would like to include Edward Cherlin, Pamela McLean, Kevin Parcell and
      others (like Marcin Jakubowski, Vinay Gupta, Janet Feldman, ...) who
      have a lot to offer but for whom the money we can provide is not very
      big (and yet is a bit). For Minciu Sodas it would be good to include
      you all in paid work, even if it is 100 USD or more or less, because it
      is practice in sharing work and resources, and it draws us closer and we
      learn how to work together and we are ready for projects as they arise
      (from you or from me). I think what would be useful is to have a
      "synergy team" that looks to see how we might leverage this work
      opportunity. Because there are many ways that we could promote our
      various projects (like DIY Solar) as we do this work and discover and
      engage online communities. I think that our many projects can help us
      connect better, and invest ourselves wiser, then if we simply focus on
      Mornflake. Indeed, by reaching out and building relationships that we
      care about, we're making it straightforward to encourage others to
      support the Mornflake campaign.

      I appreciate our thoughts and will write more on Saturday.

      Today is my first art exhibit!

    • Rachel Kungu
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2009
        Dear all,

        I would like to officially withdraw from the yahoogroups/network. I will appreciate if am contacted directly by those willing to keep intouch.

        It was nice meeting and interacting with all of you and your support

        Best wishes
        Regards

        Rachel

        On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:45 AM, Andrius Kulikauskas <ms@...> wrote:

[...]